Just so you know, this is going to be a deeply profound post tonight.
It’s all about how I would spend my money if I won the lottery.
I was thinking about this last night in the shower as I shaved my bristle pad legs.
Here’s waht I came up with:
1. Get laser hair removal treatment on my legs. And pits. And anywhere else that needs it.
2. Get laser surgery on my eyes. (Seriously, I want to do this one even if I don’t ever hit hte jackpot.)
3. Buy Ryan that new car so he doesn’t have a heart attack every time he wrangles stuff in and out of the trunk.
4. Hire a cook that will prepare us healthy and delicious meals and snacks. On demand.
5. And a cleaner.
6. Give my brother the Lava Street house.
7. Buy a house in Bend and in Sydney near family and somewhere on hte Oregon coast… ya know, for vacations.
8. Fly business class from here on out. Or maybe even first class?
9. Figure out how much our supporters have given us over the last 11+ years and surprise them with triple that amount as a fun gift.
10. And some other less superficial, more noble stuff that I’m running out of time to share here. (Or maybe best kept secret anyway.)
That’s it folks. taht’s my list for now.
Too bad I never actually play the lotto.
Q for you: If you won 10 million dollars, how would you spend it?
p.s. I didn’t even write “get a new wardrobe”. That’s a given. Duh.
Click Clink Five | Five minutes a day, unedited. Adriel also writes on motherhood and parenting (using spellcheck) on The Mommyhood Memos.